Orlando Driveway Repair and Replacement
Orlando Driveway started when owner Pete Piacenti Sr. poured his first concrete driveway over 45 years ago. Throughout the years, he has innovated the driveway repair and replacement process giving customers beautiful driveways they can afford.
Add instant curb appeal for less.
Orlando Driveway makes your driveway replacement fast and easy without breaking the bank. Customer convenience and safety are always our top priority. The process is done quickly and professionally with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
Before the concrete driveway is poured, we will remove roots and vegetation that could affect the concrete driveway slab foundation. We utilize construction-grade equipment to develop a solid foundation and concrete pad designed to remain structurally sound under heavy traffic.
Fall in love with your home all over again.
We take pride in what we do for our customers. We promise to dedicate as much care and attention to your home as we do our own. We know your driveway is more than just a concrete driveway.
It’s where you first introduced your baby to their new home. It’s where they played their first sport. It’s where you greet your friends and family when they visit. It is a part of your story and we want to make the setting beautiful.
We offer services for driveways, sidewalks, and patios for Orlando and surrounding areas including:
- Concrete driveway installation and replacement utilizing our mastered concrete driveway installation and replacement techniques, Orlando Driveway extends the life of your concrete driveway by constructing a strong foundations and concrete pad that will resist concrete cracking and concrete repair.
- Driveway pavers made from concrete, brick, and cobblestone are a stunning addition to any property. We partner with local distributor, Paver Systems, to provide the perfect paver for your home.
- Driveway resurfacing using concrete overlays to cover existing blemishes that give your driveway a fresh new look you can afford. Although resurfacing a concrete driveway is an option, most driveways will need to be replaced.
- Driveway crack repair eliminates unsightly cracks in your driveway with concrete driveway replacement and concrete driveway installation. Cracks and crumbling are the result of a damaged concrete slab foundation. Orlando Driveway recommends driveway replacement as it is a quick and simple way to prevent driveway damage in the future.
- Concrete patio installation and replacement gives dated, cracked, or deteriorating concrete patios a complete makeover using advanced techniques and equipment to demolish and replace damaged concrete patios. Orlando Driveway gives you a flawlessly installed patio adding instant value to your home.
- Sidewalk installation and replacement eradicates years of high traffic wear and tear that affect the sidewalk functionality and appearance such as divots, abrasions, scaling, stains, cracks, and crumbling by replacing and installing a custom sidewalk built to last.
- Driveway replacement is the process of demolishing, removing, and installing a new concrete driveway in place of an existing concrete driveway. Properly installed, a driveway is made to last up to 25 years. Orlando Driveway assesses the damage of your existing driveway to determine the key factors that led to the current damage. Our driveway experts use proper techniques to ensure your new concrete driveway lasts the life of your home.